High polymer plastics
Safe and hygienic, avoid infection
Stable clamping, easy to retract and release
Veterinary Umbilical cord clamps are umbilical cord clamps for animals, used to safely cut and secure the umbilical cord of newborn animals. Made from medical-grade polymer, this product is durable and reusable.
The umbilical cord clamp is compact in design and easy to use. It prevents contamination and infection of the intrauterine environment and the external environment by simply clamping and fixing the animal's umbilical cord.
1. Safe and reliable: This product can clamp the umbilical cord firmly, maintain the integrity of the umbilical cord, and prevent the risk of bleeding and infection.
2. Durable and reusable: Manufactured from high-quality medical-grade polymer for excellent durability and abrasion resistance, it can be used repeatedly and maintain its performance through multiple production cycles.
3. Simple and easy to use: The umbilical cord clamp has a simple design and is easy to operate. Simply place the umbilical cord into the clamp, gently clamp and secure, and the entire process is complete.
4. Sterile materials: Veterinary Umbilical cord clamps are made of sterilized sterile materials to ensure that there is no spread of any bacteria or pathogens during use.
5. Suitable for animals of different sizes: The product is of moderate size and suitable for umbilical cord fixation of animals of different sizes, including small and large animals.
Veterinary Umbilical cord clamps are an important and necessary veterinary tool widely used in veterinary clinics, breeding farms and poultry farms to ensure the health and survival of newborn animals.
1. Make sure the environment where the cubs are born is clean and that you are ready for the process.
2. Determine the location of the umbilical cord, which is usually located in the center of the pup's abdomen where it connects to the placenta.
3. Use disinfecting alcohol or detergent to clean the surface of the tool to ensure it is hygienic and sterile.
4. Slowly place the Umbilical cord clamps between the umbilical cord and the cub's abdomen, clamping a portion above and below the umbilical cord. Make sure the clamping area will not cause discomfort or harm to the pup.
5. Clamp the Umbilical cord clamps slowly and firmly, making sure they are securely attached to the umbilical cord to prevent bleeding.
6. Use medical scissors or other tools to cut the umbilical cord. The cutting position should be close to the Umbilical cord clamps to ensure that the umbilical cord is not overstretched or damaged.
7. Check that the umbilical cord is completely disconnected and that there is no bleeding or abnormalities at the incision site.
8. Clean the navel around the pup to reduce the risk of infection.
9. Keep observing the health status of the cubs and pay attention to whether the umbilical cord wound is healing well.
Please note that the above steps are for reference only, and the specific usage may vary depending on different animal species and situations. For first time operations or if you are unsure, seek guidance from your veterinarian or professional.
Husbandry Apparatus supplier Husbandry Apparatus factory Veterinary Syringe factory Veterinary Syringe cost Animal Husbandry Apparatus cost Livestock Farming Equipment for sale Livestock Farming Equipment factory Metal Syringe wholesale Plastic Steel Syringe supplier Plastic Steel Syringe for sale Cattle Syringes manufacturer Cattle Syringes wholesale Syringe Without Graduation for sale Non Adjustable Syringe supplier Non Adjustable Syringe factory Tuberculosis Syringe supplier Tuberculosis Syringe cost China Continuous Drench Equipments China Syringe Without Graduation China Non Adjustable Syringe China Dual Syringe Best Continuous Syringe F-Type Best Veterinary Syringe Best Cattle Syringes Best Non Adjustable Syringe high quality Husbandry Apparatus high quality Veterinary Syringe high quality Animal Identification Device high quality Cattle Syringes high quality Non Adjustable Syringe high quality Medical Plastic Steel Syringe